The UK Government has announced further changes to Covid-19 safety guidelines that are part of The roadmap out of lockdown in England. These changes will apply to everyone in England* on 12th April 2021.
Following the information provided by the PM, Bevlan Office Interiors LTD will remain open for visiting customers as well as remote orders to help them with more than just essential products. That means all of the products from our range will be available** for orders and installation.
Our experienced delivery and installation team will be able to install your products on-site (including home and office) while maintaining social distancing and wearing all necessary PPE.
If you choose to visit us in person, please make sure that you:
- Book your appointment in advance, so we can better manage the number of people on site.
- Use contactless payment methods wherever possible.
- Keep 2 meters distance wherever possible, or at least 1m.
- Ware a face covering at all times during your visit
- Are prepared to register with NHS Track and Trace, either with an app or by filling out our form.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided
- Avoid unnecessary touching of any surfaces around the office
We understand how difficult the current situation is, but we once again encourage you to keep all of the safety precautions and follow the government’s advice.
If you have any further question in regards to the safety of our staff and customers, please get in touch via our Contact page.
Thank you for your understanding,
Bevlan Office Interiors Team