Following further lifting of the lockdown restrictions in England introduced by the Prime Minister as part of The roadmap out of lockdown, we’ll be making some small changes to our business in order to ensure the best experience for our customers. These changes will take place staring 17th May 2021.
Bevlan Office Interiors LTD will remain open for visiting customers as well as remote orders. That means all of the products from our range will be available** for orders and installation.
Our experienced delivery and installation team will be able to install your products on-site (including home and office) while maintaining social distancing and wearing all necessary PPE*.
If you choose to visit us in person, please make sure that you:
- Book your appointment in advance, so we can better manage the number of people on site.
- Use contactless payment methods wherever possible.
- Keep 2 meters distance wherever possible, or at least 1m.
- Ware a face covering at all times during your visit
- Are prepared to register with NHS Track and Trace, either with an app or by filling out our form.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided
- Avoid unnecessary touching of any surfaces around the office
In addition to all of the above, we are now able to increase the limit in number of customers allowed inside to 6. That means if you book an appointment with us, you can bring someone along with you if necessary.
We understand how difficult the current situation is, but we once again encourage you to keep all of the safety precautions and follow the government’s advice.
Thank you for your understanding,
If you have any further question in regards to the safety of our staff and customers, please get in touch via our Contact page.
Bevlan Office Interiors Team