The flexibility within the Quiet Spaces range allows us to create inviting areas. Designing it in a way that works well together with existing structures can result in a better access to the optimal environment for employees.
To help you make your imagination real, we have 72 options in the Quiet Spaces range. However, please bear in mind that these options are just a starting point. Flexibility is paramount.
Noise in the office can be distracting and is one of the most important causes of stress in the workplace. Distracting noise creates dissatisfaction of employees within the office, which then can lead to irritation, stress, low motivation and a reduced performance.
Due to the hand crafted nature of the manufacturing process the shapes can be customised to almost any size or form, leaving no limitation to the product only to your imagination
Benefits of creating a Quiet Space
- Flexibility to create to size and shape required for your work space
- Noise control
- Integrated lighting
- Cost effective alternative to building rooms – no planning permission required
- Multitude of purposes from meeting to private working, to breakout to call centers
- Complete flexibility pods can be reconfigured and moved easily
- Unlike building walls an acoustic pod can move with you and add to or reduced so no leaving things behind
Why would a Quiet Space work for you ?
- Are you interested in reduce employees stress levels?
- Would you like to increase your employees job satisfaction?
- Do you want higher performance and efficiency from your staff?
- Want to be heard in a meeting without having to shout?
- Want to communicate more clearly?
- Eager to create a more comfortable environment for you and your staff?
- Need to improve privacy for meetings and customer visits?