Raymond James provide the best specialist financial planning and investment advice, with their welcoming office being located in the heart of the Longridge and in the picturesque Ribble Valley we wanted to make sure their office interior was also picture worthy.
Branch Principal Wayne Hayhurst and Business Support Manager Sophie Sleddon, were welcomed and kindly shown around our 10,000 sq ft showroom by our own sales representative Alicia Dearden. Together working alongside measurements of the office space, their own personal preference and Alicias advice we were able to get started on making their office look amazing.
The floor plans were finalised, the furniture was ordered and the delivery team had a date in their diary ready to begin.
Take a look at the finished project and how amazing the Raymond James office looks.
Oh and can you spot their furry friend who obviously loves the sofa we delivered!
If any of the furniture in these images has caught your eye and you are thinking ” Ooh that would look good in our office” then please see below a small list of some of the furniture we installed. But, please do give us a call and we can arrange for this furniture to arrive perfectly in your office!
- Venus tub chairs ( shown in the right hand image above) in Ocean seat and Blizzard back Phoenix fabric.
- Z2 reception counter ( which we currently have upstairs in our showroom available to view)
- Height adjustable desks in the office, manual sit/stand workstation on pedestal legs.
- Anthracite boardroom tables and desks on white frames.
- Storage and locker units in Anthracite finish.
- Remi mesh high back task chairs for office seating.